|Yes, I let him use power tools.|
Since that was posted about a month and a half ago the list has been expanded considerably to contain more details, but also quite a few things have been crossed off.
So I thought (maybe just for my own encouragement) I would share with you what the list looks like now. Document the progress. Comments in italics.
Baby Space To Do List:
6. Line all drawers Thinking about using this method...
7. Assemble Crib (delivery 9/16)
15. Sew curtains for window You thought these would be done by now... yeah, meee tooooooo. Post coming soon, fingers crossed!
16. Sew bedding, bed skirt, throw pillows
17. Select fabric and sew baby quilt
18. Purchase laundry Basket and sew liner
19. Purchase and install changing pad, sew cover
21. Purchase frames/prints for wall art I have some prints...
22. Recover lampshade Oh, I can't wait for you to see this lamp!
23. Hang all pictures/artwork/shelving, Move in all clothing and care items, put all toys and other personal items in place.
24. Show Baby P his new room! You know, in DECEMBER when he finally gets here.
See? Progress. Lots of work to be done, but lots of work already done. And I will have lots to share with you as soon as I can conquer these 15 minute curtains that are taking me 2 weeks.