What are you trying to find???

Friday, November 12, 2010

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THIS: From the Remnants bin

I always shop out of the remnant bins. You can find the most random things you never knew you needed there. Like yesterday... when I got a yard of heavy duty clear vinyl for...
...sixty seven cents.
It was exciting.
So tell me, if you had a yard of clear vinyl... what would you do with it?
I think I have some ideas... I wonder if you have any?
My husband asked if I was going to use it to make peek-a-boo windows in our shower curtain. hahahahaha... a little creepy, Mr. P, but creative, I am impressed.
What would you do???

3 comments:

  1. i'm not sure. BUT whose remnant bins are your favorite???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I have a fav... This stuff I got at Hobby Lobby. Their remnants anc clearance are all the same... so thats always interesting to check out. Whenever i am at a fabric counter, I always locate the remnants bin, you never know what kind of treasure you will find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe some see through pockets on some sort of hanging organizer?

    ReplyDelete