What are you trying to find???

Friday, August 20, 2010

TRY THIS: Recipe card maker

I recently threw a lovely shower for a girlfriend, and we asked everyone to bring a recipe card for the bride. It turned out well, and everyone did great-- except me. Well, you know me I can't be short and sweet about anything, especially a recipe, and my big loopy cursive made it extra hard to get the whole thing on one 4x6 card.
If only... if only I had known about something like this: http://www.skiptomylou.org/recipe-card-maker
Click on the link, pick a design, enter your info, and PRINT.
Clean, clear, readable instructions. Adorable designs. Super simple, professional, but still personal. Love it. Easy as pie. (mmm... pie)
Here are two I printed up this morning in about 3 mins:
Cute, right? Go on... just click on the linky-loo and print up a few of your own today. It's like instant gratification. And I needed an instant gratification project today! Ten points.

No comments:

Post a Comment